- What new LinkedIn app would you like to see? We have a listener who could make it happen. Leave a voicemail (link on the right of this page) or email me at email@example.com
- Recruitment company does tracks clients new connections and triggers a sales lead alert.
- LinkedIn may be introducing new Temp/contract features to profiles.
- New website launched for LinkedIn users who want to grow their business.
- When is it appropriate to hide your connections?
- ANS = Rarely in my opinion! Just because you are connected to someone doesn't indicate that you are doing business with them, most sales people would aim to connect with prospects not just customers. So why hide them? The one exception to this is Recruitment companies because of the confidential nature of their role.
Thank you so much for listening, I really value your support and interest.
As always I would welcome your feedback and questions. If you want to be on the show you can leave a comment by voicemail (right hand side of this page) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
Until next time....
Direct download: LinkedInformed_050.m4a
-- posted at: 12:48pm UTC