- Naomi Lewis wrote an article for ‘Look Magazine’
Here is the new LinkedIn sales tool called elink. It looks expensive but maybe an option to Autopilot if your market is very active on Twitter.
A LinkedIn success story. A start-up founder get his funding by connecting and building trust with someone in Australia who knew someone who wanted to invest.
Shocking sexist job ad by a company from Toronto that appeared on LinkedIn.
Three changes to LinkedIn this week;
- The main font and colour scheme has reverted to the dull black and grey scheme.
- You can now embed link to a wider variety of media in LinkedIn published posts
- Invitation ‘cards’ have been redesigned making it easier to see a customized message.
I have found great success with my new VAR system.
A = Accept the invitation (assuming they are a prospect)
R = Reply to their invitation
It certainly works well for me, why not give it a try.
QUESTION (From James from the US)
- How does LinkedIn determine someone’s ‘function’ on LinkedIn when there is no field in a profile for this?