- 3 charts that prove that LinkedIn is on fire! This article’s most interesting fact is the comparable rate of member/user growth amongst the three main social networks.
- Woman creates fake LinkedIn profile to give credibility to her Disney scam. This is a timely warning that we should all check that the listed employees associated to our company pages are legitimate.
- I have gathered more feedback about the new LinkedIn app from Android users and it seems to be universally disliked! Whilst I can’t make a judgment myself yet, it does seem shocking that LinkedIn are still unable to produce an effective mobile app!
- This week I enjoyed chatting with Sarah Santacroce about her LinkedIn challenge, which starts on 1 December.
- Thanks also to Kate Lister for her voicemail stating her reasons for connecting with someone. Kate is a florist in Grimsby who wins business from her LinkedIn activities, I interviewed Kate in episode seven of my Winbusinessin podcast.
This week I was asked a question that I regularly get when I am running training sessions and it’s always a tricky one to deal with so, on the spur of the moment I asked Sarah to help me answer it!
“I have two businesses that are both applicable to LinkedIn so should I have two separate profiles or try to cover both within the same profile?”
Have you checked out my YouTube channel yet? Subscribe for regular tips and tricks. Click here.